Looking for an event to test your group’s ingenuity? Project Catapult is an exciting competition-based activity where your team is given the task of creating functioning catapults and test their ability to launch objects for distance and accuracy. Each portion of the event is timed, challenging your groups’ abilities to work together and problem solve even further.
With a healthy dose of creativity and friendly competition, this team building event is sure to have your team feeling reinvigorated!
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Event opens with a fun catapult-themed energizer
- Your team is split into groups and given instructions related to the program timeline, responsibilities and the materials available to build the launchers
- A timer is set for 30 minutes for teams to build and test their designs
- Competition begins with a test of how far the catapults can launch objects, where points are awarded based on distance
- The second part of the competition challenges the accuracy of the catapults, as teams add to their point totals based on their ability to land objects in containers of varying sizes
- After the competition, the points are tallied and the winning team is awarded medals
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Bridge to Tomorrow
An engineering feat unfolds before your eyes as your group constructs a bridge out of only duct tape and cardboard, capable of supporting...
Let’s channel the outdoor sea adventure of the America’s Cup as your teams construct, test and race sea crafts made mostly from...
Competition & Collaboration Workshop
Classic team building at its best! Also known as The Big Info Swap, teams are assigned an exciting...
Put your teamwork to the test with Project Pipeline. During this event, your team will be split into smaller groups and assigned an...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.