Let’s channel the outdoor sea adventure of the America’s Cup as your teams construct, test and race sea crafts made mostly from wood, inflatables and rope.
Additional points are earned by teams with the creation and judging of a team flag, the performance of a sea chantey and by expressing a high degree of team spirit throughout the event!
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Kickoff begins with a lively and proven opening activity
- Next, the facilitator briefs the group on program tasks, including building the raft, materials, dimensions, safety procedures and team member roles i.e. raft builders, flag designers, sea chantey creators, racers and more
- Teams are invited to test their rafts in the ocean, lake or hotel pool and tweak their design before the races start
- Let the races begin! Races include team members relaying their raft to the water, suiting up the racers and helping them launch their vessels
- Points are awarded to each team for their team flag, sea chantey performance and race results
- To capture the excitement of the day, each team poses with their rafts for a team photograph
- Grand finale includes an exciting awards ceremony complete with gold medals
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Racing crews, rev your engines! During this competitive, “all-hands” activity, design teams use all of their free-flowing creativity to build and...
These high-energy, hilarious relay races are designed to allow everybody in the group to participate while being...
Tired of being confined to a meeting room? Our City iHunt® has you covered! Whether you’ve spent your whole life in a city, or are visiting...
Team Survivor is an engaging series of fun physical and mental activities with a Survivor theme, encouraging communication and cooperation...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.