Team Survivor is an engaging series of fun physical and mental activities with a Survivor theme, encouraging communication and cooperation amongst your group. Inspired by the hit TV show, teams outwit, outplay and try to outlast each other in an epic battle to be the winning tribe.
With a huge variety of games and challenges, Team Survivor is an inclusive, entertaining and challenging outdoor or indoor team building experience.
The Team Experience:
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening activity
- Once team leaders are chosen, they are provided a map indicating which way the team moves through the challenge circuit
- Teams create a unique flag and chant to accompany them throughout the day
Examples of challenges: Giant Slingshot – teams compete for distance and accuracy; Blinded Obstacle Course – one at a time, blindfolded teammates are given only verbal clues while being guided through the camp (obstacle course); Stranded in Maine – a scenario where your team must choose a limited number of items to survive while being lost in the wild; and the crowd favorite, Giant Jenga Construction Tower
- Unique scoring system keeps energy flowing and teams in the thick of the competition
- Grand finale includes an exciting awards ceremony complete with gold medals
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.