Team Survivor is an engaging series of fun physical and mental activities with a Survivor theme, encouraging communication and cooperation amongst your group. Inspired by the hit TV show, teams outwit, outplay and try to outlast each other in an epic battle to be the winning tribe.
With a huge variety of games and challenges, Team Survivor is an inclusive, entertaining and challenging outdoor or indoor team building experience.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening activity
- Once team leaders are chosen, they are provided a map indicating which way the team moves through the challenge circuit
- Teams create a unique flag and chant to accompany them throughout the day
Examples of challenges: Giant Slingshot – teams compete for distance and accuracy; Blinded Obstacle Course – one at a time, blindfolded teammates are given only verbal clues while being guided through the camp (obstacle course); Stranded in Maine – a scenario where your team must choose a limited number of items to survive while being lost in the wild; and the crowd favorite, Giant Jenga Construction Tower
- Unique scoring system keeps energy flowing and teams in the thick of the competition
- Grand finale includes an exciting awards ceremony complete with gold medals
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
These high-energy, hilarious relay races are designed to allow everybody in the group to participate while being...
Pirate Treasure iHunt®
ARRRRR you ready for this? X marks the spot in our Pirate Treasure iHunt®! Embrace your sense of adventure – pirate-style - while...
Action Adventure iHunt®
We know you. You're competitive... and active. Search no more! Our Action Adventure iHunt® is for you! Celebrate your group's...
Racing crews, rev your engines! During this competitive, “all-hands” activity, design teams use all of their free-flowing creativity to build and...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.