Bridge to the Future
An engineering feat unfolds before your eyes as your group constructs a bridge out of only duct tape and cardboard, capable of supporting the weight of your VIP and facilitator driving across in a golf cart.
This meaningful program combines teamwork and fun, requiring everyone in the group to work cohesively and stay on task in order to finish within established time frames, all while having a great time.
Decorated with team messages, the bridge will become a unified, artistic representation of the future of a thriving organization.
The Team Experience:
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening activity
- Next, the facilitator briefs the group on individual bridge section dimensions, safety procedures and team member roles i.e. builders, decorators
- Throughout the event, team leaders come together to share best practices, including building tips, themes and progress updates
- Once the building period has concluded, teams join their sections to assemble the full-length bridge, complete with themed decorations
- For the grand finale, the facilitator and your VIP hop in the golf cart and drive across the bridge in a symbolic gesture of your organization moving towards the future
- For a further test of durability, each team stands on their section of the bridge for a group photo
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.