Charity Mini Golf: Food Pantry Donation
This event surely brings out your group’s artistic ability and golf skills by having teams compete to build the most creative and playable golf hole out of non-perishable canned goods and construction materials.
Once the holes are built, the fun begins. The teams put the mini golf course to the test by playing a fun and spirited round of golf. Teams are scored on creativity, functionality and, of course, their golfing abilities. Gold medals are awarded to the winning team.
At the conclusion of the event the canned goods, cereal boxes, noodles and other goodies are boxed up and donated to a local food bank or soup kitchen.
- Action begins with the facilitator’s short and powerful energizer
- Teams are given building guidelines and all the supplies needed for construction
- Following a brief team design meeting to discuss the theme, hole rules, concept and team members roles, construction begins
- Once the course is finalized time is given for teams to take group pictures at their station
- A round of golf follows, creating excitement and laughter throughout the room
- Once all scoring is finalized the participants box up the non-perishable items and load the boxes onto vehicles
- When possible, a charity representative will appear to receive the generous donation—this proud moment will make a lasting impression
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.