Care Packs for Your Cause
Created to help community service organizations, this impactful give-back program is customized for the charity of your choice and engages participants in a fun and meaningful team-building experience.
Utilizing our iHunt® app, participants solve exciting photo, video and trivia clues to earn the donation items.
Customized care packages will benefit homeless shelters, food banks, hospitals, animal shelters, nursing homes or any community service agency you choose.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Action begins with the facilitator’s short and powerful energizer
- Points earned from iPad challenges are redeemed at the “store” for care package contents
- Once teams have all the necessary items, they assemble the care packages and add personalized notes of encouragement
- All care packages are inspected by event staff before they are sealed for delivery
- Participants pose with completed care packages for a final group picture
- When possible, a charity representative will appear to receive the generous donation—this proud moment will make a lasting impression
- At the conclusion of the program, we share a link to all of the pictures and videos taken by the participants during the event
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Operation Military Care
This impactful give-back program focuses on delivering supplies to our brave men and women deployed overseas and those serving on...
Charity Wheelchair Build
Created by Team Building Nation®, this impactful give-back program helps disabled American Veterans and other individuals with mobility...
Mini-Golf & Give
This event surely brings out your group's artistic ability and golf skills by having teams compete to build the most creative and playable...
Charity Rollator Build
Give the gift of independence to seniors and others with mobility challenges with our popular Charity Rollator Build program. What is a...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.