Charity Wheelchair Build
Created by Team Building Nation®, this impactful give-back program helps disabled American Veterans and other individuals with mobility challenges.
Utilizing our iHunt® app, participants solve exciting photo, video and trivia clues to earn the tools, wheelchair parts, and supplies necessary to build and decorate these brand new wheelchairs with colorful notes of encouragement for the recipients.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Action begins with the facilitator’s short and powerful energizer
- Teams solve challenges using our iPad app to earn points
- Points are redeemed for parts needed to assemble/decorate wheelchairs
- Assembled wheelchairs are run through an inspection station to ensure safety
- Teams celebrate with wheelchair parade or racing challenge
- Participants pose with completed wheelchairs for a final group picture
- When possible, a charity representative will appear to receive the generous donation— this proud moment will make a lasting impression
- At the conclusion of the program, we share a link to all of the pictures and videos taken by the participants during the event
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Charity Rollator Build
Give the gift of independence to seniors and others with mobility challenges with our popular Charity Rollator Build program. What is a...
Music for Alzheimer's
Give the gift of personalized music players and headphones to patients with Alzheimer's! Listening to favorite music or songs associated with...
Mini-Golf & Give
This event surely brings out your group's artistic ability and golf skills by having teams compete to build the most creative and playable...
Operation Military Care
This impactful, charitable program focuses on delivering supplies to our brave men and women deployed overseas and those serving...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.