Music for Alzheimer's
Give the gift of personalized music players and headphones to patients with Alzheimer’s! Listening to favorite music or songs associated with important personal events can trigger memories and experiences connected to the music in these patients.
The event kicks off with a music-themed icebreaker, followed by a showing of the documentary, “Alive Inside” – the touching story of Henry as well as other patients exploring the power of music to restore memory, highlighting the awesome impact of your group’s important donation.
Utilizing our iHunt® app, participants solve themed photo, video and trivia clues to earn the music players, headphones, lap blankets, stuffed animals, etc. as well as the decorative materials necessary to complete the build.
- Action begins with the facilitator’s music themed energizer
- Teams solve challenges using our iPad app to earn points
- Points are redeemed for items needed to assemble the care packages
- The team having accumulated the greatest number of points is awarded the gold medal
- Participants pose with completed care packages for a final group picture
- When possible, a charity representative will appear to receive the generous donation—this proud moment will make a lasting impression
- At the conclusion of the program, we share a link to all of the pictures and videos taken by the participants during the event
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.