Seeking fun and adventure with a charitable twist? Our Charity iHunt® has it all! We get you. Giving back to your community is embedded in your corporate culture, and we couldn’t be more excited to support your efforts.
Experience the local sights, culture and history, and bond through the shared experience of fun, exploration and philanthropy… and maybe a little competition.
The Team Experience:
- Event kickoff begins with a fun and effective group opening activity
- The event facilitator demonstrates the iHunt™ experience, breaks the group into teams and sets the stage for adventure… and philanthropy
- Teams will explore the city while searching for specific locations landmarks where they will complete a challenge to earn mega points
- Challenges include: locating our facilitators and successfully completing their physical, mental and creative challenges to earn the items to donate, location-specific trivia, charitable trivia, solving puzzles, taking photos and videos, and working together to get to all of the Charity iHunt™ locations to complete the donation before the clock runs out
- Your quest will end at the location of your choosing— do you want to include food and drink as a celebration?
- Grand finale includes interactive slideshow of the Charity iHunt™ experience, awarding gold medals to the winning team and a presentation of the donation and who it will benefit
- Customization is available— contact us for a quote
- Whenever possible, a representative from the charity will be present to accept the donation and say a few words about who your generous donation will serve
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Thanks again “Nation” for a fantastic session. It was great to get to know each other with such a fun and challenging event. The entire team participated in Igniting Peak Performance enthusiastically. Starting out as a pure competition and then to see the finale where teams worked together to beat the overall time was outstanding! The biggest takeaway from the activity today was that teams sharing best practices and working together elevate each other!
Many thanks for an exciting and meaningful Charity Wheelchair Build. Our management team was thrilled with the entire event. You guys really hit it out of the park! I’ve had nothing but positive feedback from our attendees. The iPad photos and videos really show what a great experience this was. Truly Appreciative!
Our leadership team held our first face to face in over three years. Ray and the Team Building Nation team facilitated a Bike Build charity event that was unforgettable. The energy in the room with the different activities on the iPad were awesome and engaging. The icing on the cake was being able to hear from the local charity group that received the bikes.
Virtual Survey Says was a hoot. It was great to take a break from our daily online meetings and have some fun. Everybody enjoyed being able to participate in the game and things got really competitive with our sales team. We’ll be back for more soon, please send other program options for our group.
The Bike Build program was an excellent activity for our group and it was executed wonderfully. We had a tight timeline but your team kept everything on schedule. Thanks for arranging members of the Boys & Girls Club to accept the bike donation. It was a great wrap up to a great event!
DAV Orange, CA
Thanks for your hard work and kindness towards other people. What you do for VETS is very special and the Chapter 23 DAV in Orange appreciates everything you do for us. Looking forward to working with you in the future!
Wanted to pass along that your facilitator was really great! She kept everyone laughing and having a great time during the entire session. In It To Win It was the perfect ending to a busy day online and it really helped the team to de-stress for an hour or so. Job well done!
We are so glad we chose “Nation” and the Bike Building activity. It was great that our in-house team and our remote employees around the country were all able to participate in the event. We typically give back to local charities but putting the bikes together made everyone feel more involved. Feedback was great!
Reva Foster Care
Words cannot express how thankful the Senior Center and community was to receive the 65 new assembled wheelchairs. The appreciation comments are still coming in regarding your generosity to a population that lives on a fixed income and need help.
Operation Military Care was a big hit and really well organized. From beginning to end it felt upbeat and engaging. Rock, Paper, Scissors was a blast and the iPad challenges were tons of fun! Our facilitator was fantastic and we will be having him back soon! Our group loved it!
I can’t thank you guys enough for a well executed program. The Virtual Team iHunt event was just what we needed to break things up a bit and reenergize our group. It was hilarious seeing the pictures and videos taken during the event of everyone scavenging in and around their houses. Thanks for a good time!
DAV Los Angeles
Team Building Nation was a real pleasure to work with. Very professional company. Their commitment to help veterans in need is 100%. Thank you Ray for all you and your staff does.
Similar Activities You May Like
Based off of the hit TV show, this program features some fun, fast-paced tabletop games using everyday household items and...
Created to help community service organizations, this impactful give-back program is customized...
Charity Game Show is a great way to entertain your group and enhance camaraderie while having a chance to donate to the charity...
Tired of being confined to a meeting room? Our City iHunt® has you covered! Whether you’ve spent your whole life in a city or are...
Looking to customize your event?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.