Igniting Team Performance Workshop
A proven team development exercise, ITPW runs your group through a progressive series of engaging initiatives followed by rich debrief discussions. Throughout the program, group skills are acknowledged while areas for improvement are identified and then constructively revised during subsequent activity repetitions.
The finale sees groups take on the responsibility of mastering a certain task which they then perform against the clock, unleashing the hidden explosive power within your team.
- Kickoff begins with a lively and proven opening activity
- The group is divided into teams of approximately ten participants and captains are chosen
- Teams constantly rotate through assigned challenge stations
- At stations, the facilitator demonstrates the challenge and teams accomplish various repetitions while keeping track of scoring
- Challenges may include; Speed Order: a race to put a shuffled deck of cards in a specific sequence; Kaizen: the Art of Continuous Improvement, teams must touch numbers in consecutive order in the shortest amount of time possible; Mass Pass: the goal here is to deliver the maximum amount of balls in a specified sequence from the starting bucket to their destination in the allotted time.
- Communication and strategizing are key as multiple rounds are attempted by teams to master the station challenge, pursue continuous improvement and achieve the best time
- Captains meeting— each team takes on a challenge they excelled at
- Challenge is now to accomplish all tasks sequentially and beat the sum of the best times for each individual activity
- The program finale includes a full group debrief where teams discuss their experiences during the program and how they may be representative of their everyday work projects
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.