Speed Networking Workshop
Speed Networking Workshop combines stimulating get-to-know-you discussions with a series of exciting challenges designed to enhance communication and team cohesiveness.
After each period of discussion and competition new teams are formed, fostering networking and fun interaction amongst the entire group.
This activity works well as a stand-alone teambuilder or can be delivered during a luncheon or dinner.
The Team Experience:
- As participants enter the room they are handed a playing card with their table designation
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening ice-breaker for the entire group
- Participants pair up at tables for a timed get-to-know-you activity guided by the facilitator
- After a brief challenge demonstration by facilitator, tables compete against each other, vying to become the activity winners
- Participants are now asked to walk the room and exchange their playing card with another participant, thus forming new teams
- Quick rounds are played to ensure individuals interact with as many people possible within the allotted time frame
- Wrap-up includes a celebration of the amazing collaborations of the day and key takeaways from the experience (this debrief will be focused on your unique goals and desired outcomes)
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.