Emotional Intelligence 2.0
IQ or EQ? Which is more important? A survey by CareerBuilder revealed that, “71 percent of employers say they value emotional intelligence over IQ.”
So…what is emotional intelligence? EI is about recognizing and managing one’s own emotions and the emotions of others, and allowing us to see the world from a different perspective. It improves communication and efficiency as well as social functioning.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- A custom-tailored program to meet your organization’s specific needs
- Individual EQi 2.0 Assessments and detailed reports with insights that can be implemented quickly and effectively, and set you up for success
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more)
- Well-Being Indicator measuring each individual’s level of happiness, and revealing opportunities for development
- Learn how you:
- Perceive and express yourself
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Cope with challenges
- Use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
- Gain valuable knowledge on how to implement and sustain a successful EI culture within your organization
- This program is available in-person, virtually or as a hybrid
- Can be delivered as a half-day, full-day or ongoing series
- A creative charitable donation can be added to all of our programs – ask us how!
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Maximize the talent on your team with a DISC 2.0 workshop! DISC is a highly validated, user-friendly behavior model that explains why...
Igniting Peak Performance Workshop
A proven team development exercise, IPP runs your group through a progressive series of...
Competition & Collaboration Workshop
Classic team building at its best! Also known as The Big Info Swap, teams are assigned an exciting...
Speed Networking Workshop
Speed Networking Workshop combines stimulating get-to-know-you discussions with a series of...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.