Emotional Intelligence 2.0
IQ or EQ? Which is more important? A survey by CareerBuilder revealed that, “71 percent of employers say they value emotional intelligence over IQ.”
So…what is emotional intelligence? EI is about recognizing and managing one’s own emotions and the emotions of others, and allowing us to see the world from a different perspective. It improves communication and efficiency as well as social functioning.
- A custom-tailored program to meet your organization’s specific needs
- Individual EQi 2.0 Assessments and detailed reports with insights that can be implemented quickly and effectively, and set you up for success
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more)
- Well-Being Indicator measuring each individual’s level of happiness, and revealing opportunities for development
- Learn how you:
- Perceive and express yourself
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Cope with challenges
- Use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
- Gain valuable knowledge on how to implement and sustain a successful EI culture within your organization
- This program is available in-person, virtually or as a hybrid
- Can be delivered as a half-day, full-day or ongoing series
- A creative charitable donation can be added to all of our programs – ask us how!
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.