Chocolate has a super power: it makes people happier, more connected and more productive. Chocolate Challenge is a fun competition where your teams compete against each other to build a standalone chocolate creation which will be displayed as part of a group-wide masterpiece.
Utilizing our iHunt® app, participants solve chocolate-themed photo, video and trivia clues to earn the supplies needed to build their landscape.
Your teams will use the most popular chocolate bars, candies and sauces to create the landscape of their choosing, i.e. a sports stadium and its surroundings, the National Mall in Washington DC, a New York City-inspired skyline, an airport, the iconic Las Vegas Strip, a wintery town scene and much more!
The Team Experience:
- Event opens with a high-energy group exercise
- Teams solve chocolate-themed challenges using our iPad app to earn points
- Points are redeemed for parts needed to assemble chocolate masterpieces
- Teams display their creations for the whole group to enjoy
- At the close of the event, a group photo is taken with the chocolate landscapes
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Looking to customize your event?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.