Tapas and Sangria Challenge
Spice up your team’s evening with this food and beverage challenge direct from Spain! Your group creates tapas – small savory dishes of Spanish cuisine – and sangria – a Spanish drink of wine mixed with fruit, spices and more!
Results from a quick opening round of Spanish trivia determines the order in which teams choose a tapas dish to create. Each team will also decide on a sangria type, restaurant name, logo design in order to produce a fun marketing mini-presentation.
The Team Experience:
- An exciting opening icebreaker leads to ranking of teams later used to select special ingredients at the “marketplace”
- Duties are delegated within teams to create their tapas and sangria, restaurant name/logo, and marketing skit
- Tables are equipped with all necessary equipment for teams to accomplish their tasks and to finish within the allotted time
- Using an ‘American Idol’-style judging panel, “restaurants” present their work to the judges for taste testing and scoring
- While scores are being tabulated, a networking session commences where participants visit each other’s restaurants and taste the competition dishes and drinks
- Winners are announced and awarded their well-deserved culinary gold medals
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.