Teams bring the excitement and heat as they compete to create their own version of this spicy Southwestern delicacy! On the menu are various types of meat and vegetarian chili as well as alcoholic and virgin margaritas.
Results from a quick opening round of Southwestern trivia determines the order in which teams choose a chili type to create. Each team will also decide on a margarita recipe, restaurant name and logo design in order to produce a fun marketing mini-presentation.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- An exciting opening icebreaker leads to ranking of teams later used to select special ingredients at the “marketplace”
- Duties are delegated within teams to create their chili, margaritas, restaurant name/logo and marketing skit
- Tables are equipped with all necessary equipment for teams to accomplish their tasks and to finish within the allotted time
- Using an ‘American Idol’-style judging panel, “restaurants” present their work to the judges for taste testing and scoring
- While scores are being tabulated, a networking session commences where participants visit each other’s restaurants and taste the competition dishes and drinks
- Winners are announced and awarded their well-deserved culinary gold medals
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Food Truck Competition
A lighthearted culinary and art competition where teams design and construct a large-scale food truck along with their winning...
Salsa and Guacam-OLÉ
Your team is sure to enjoy this fun culinary challenge where groups create their winning versions of salsa and guacamole (margaritas...
Tapas and Sangria Challenge
Spice up your team’s evening with this food and beverage challenge direct from Spain! Your group...
Taste of the Town iHunt®
Fun, team building, and food?!? That’s our Taste of the Town iHunt® culinary experience in a nutshell. Celebrate your group’s love of local...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.