Virtual DISC 2.0
Maximize the talent on your team with a Virtual DISC 2.0 workshop! DISC is a highly validated, user-friendly behavior model that explains why people do what they do!
Now more than ever, enhancing communication and connection with your team is an essential service. Virtual DISC 2.0 will help you reduce misunderstandings and conflicts, improve teamwork and enhance overall performance.
The Team Experience:
- A custom-tailored program to meet your organization’s specific needs
- Individual DISC Assessments and detailed reports with exercises and insights that can be implemented quickly and easily
- Targeted team reports that help you identify and solve miscommunications, misuses and misunderstandings
- A fun and interactive way for your group to learn about themselves, how they relate to others and how others relate to them
- Learn to appreciate each others’ strengths and differences
- Learn how to read other people’s styles, modify the way you interact and enhance the effectiveness of your message
- Gain valuable knowledge on how to implement and sustain a successful DISC culture within your organization
- This program is available in-person, virtually or as a hybrid
- Can be delivered as a half-day, full-day or ongoing series
- Conflict resolution reports and support available to assist you in creating a deeper connection and more effective workflow with your team – additional fees apply
Virtual programs are delivered via Zoom. If you prefer a different platform, we are happy to accommodate, if at all possible.
A creative charitable donation can be added to all of our virtual programs – ask us how!
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.