Charity Wagon Build
With Charity Wagon Build, your group will build and gift bright red Radio Flyer wagons, stuffed animals and books to a local community charity.
Each wagon also includes a copy of Red Wagon, a New York Times
Best Seller children’s book with straightforward text and pencil
illustrations that depict imaginative scenes in which the wagon
transforms from pirate ship, to covered wagon, to train and more!
Utilizing our iHunt® app, participants solve exciting photo, video and trivia clues to earn the tools, red wagon parts, and all supplies necessary to complete the build.
The stuff early childhood memories are made of – very few toys are as useful and developmental as the classic red wagon.
- Following a program introduction, the event begins with a high-energy group exercise
- Teams solve trivia, video and gaming challenges using our iPad app to earn points
- Points are redeemed for parts needed to assemble/decorate the wagons & stuffed animals
- Teams take turns performing a marketing campaign (a fun skit with a message on how the wagons should be used by families) for extra points
- Participants pose with completed wagons for a final group picture
- When possible, a charity representative will appear to receive the generous donation— this proud moment will make a lasting impression!
- At the conclusion of the program, we share a link to all of the pictures and videos taken by the participants during the event
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.