Price it Rite
Based on television’s longest-running game show, Price it Rite is an exciting game of bidding, buying and bantering with your host and co-workers. This popular program includes a wide variety of challenges, contests and games, all with the same basic challenge: guess the prices of everyday items without going over the retail price.
The teams whose price estimates are the closest move on to an exciting challenge worth even more points. This event works well in person with all of the props and stage games, or virtually with themed apps and gamification. Perfect as an engaging, fun activity for groups of all sizes!
Price it Rite is a tribute to the popular game show. This game is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fremantle Media, owner of the registered trademark The Price Is Right®.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Action begins with the facilitator’s short and fun energizer
- Choose your version— teams or individual play (if team play, facilitator or client creates the teams)
- Start play: challenges may include fun games such as Bullseye, Master Key, Squeeze Play, Hole In One, Plinko, Lucky Dice, Shell Game and Race the Clock
- Scoring System keeps everyone engaged throughout and every team has a vested interest in the outcome of every challenge
- Teams can earn extra points by winning a quick contest after every challenge
- Top teams participate in the Showcase Showdown in order to be crowned the winners
- Clients have the option to provide prizes for winners and/or the quick contests
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
In It To Win It
Based on the hit TV show, and adapted for team play, this program features fun, fast-paced tabletop games using everyday household...
Bringing all of the high-spirited fun of the popular TV game show to your participants, this Jeopardy-style program delivers clues...
Speed Networking Workshop
Speed Networking Workshop combines stimulating get-to-know-you discussions with a series of exciting challenges designed to enhance communication and team cohesiveness.
Modeled after the classic TV show, Survey Says is one of the most popular team building activities offered bringing real game show...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.