Price it Rite
Based on television’s longest-running game show, Price it Rite is an exciting game of bidding, buying and bantering with your host and co-workers. This popular program includes a wide variety of challenges, contests and games, all with the same basic challenge: guess the prices of everyday items without going over the retail price.
The teams whose price estimates are the closest move on to an exciting challenge worth even more points. This event works well in person with all of the props and stage games, or virtually with themed apps and gamification. Perfect as an engaging, fun activity for groups of all sizes!
Price it Rite is a tribute to the popular game show. This game is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fremantle Media, owner of the registered trademark The Price Is Right®.
The Team Experience:
- Action begins with the facilitator’s short and fun energizer
- Choose your version— teams or individual play (if team play, facilitator or client creates the teams)
- Start play: challenges may include fun games such as Bullseye, Master Key, Squeeze Play, Hole In One, Plinko, Lucky Dice, Shell Game and Race the Clock
- Scoring System keeps everyone engaged throughout and every team has a vested interest in the outcome of every challenge
- Teams can earn extra points by winning a quick contest after every challenge
- Top teams participate in the Showcase Showdown in order to be crowned the winners
- Clients have the option to provide prizes for winners and/or the quick contests
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.