In It to Win It: Record Breakers
Take an already exciting program, In It to Win It, and kick it up a notch! This program utilizes a “Record Breakers” scoring format in which teams immediately start working on the station challenge of their choice. Best results will be posted on the scoreboard for all to see This is now the time/score to beat!
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening activity
- Each team competes in the challenges repeatedly to beat the highest score
- Any given team may run through dozens of attempts at the various events, perhaps dominating a particular event or two on the board – until other teams notice the strategy and counterattack!
- The leader board constantly changes with the current best score for each activity
- Examples of challenges include Back Flip: tossing and catching an ever-increasing number of pencils; Card Speed: a race to put a shuffled deck of cards in a specific sequence; and Game of Chance: shoot the dice, add points to achieve a high score while avoiding ‘snake eyes’ and losing it all
- Grand finale includes an exciting awards ceremony complete with gold medals
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.