Virtual Team Yoga Flow
Take a moment to connect with your body, mind and breath so your team can return to work feeling reinvigorated. Sitting for long periods of time can take a toll on our bodies, negatively affecting circulation, flexibility and strength.
Through this 60-minute yoga practice, your group can counteract the side effects of hours spent sitting at a desk, improve their physical well-being and reignite their ability to focus.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Prior to the event, participants are provided with a welcome letter which includes what to expect and the list of items they will need to have on hand for the big day
- Class will begin with simple breathing as everyone leaves thoughts of work behind and becomes present on their yoga mats
- Your group will be lead through an Integration series, designed to warm up their bodies and begin mobilizing their spine
Your team will close their eyes and set an intention, helping everyone to connect as a community and inviting mindfulness
- Now starting to pick up the pace, your group moves through a Sun A and Sun B sequence where our instructor guides participants through an energizing Team Yoga Flow
- With bodies warm and minds present, your team will practice full-bodied movement to build strength and increase flexibility
- Cool down with a mindful closing and learn three stretches everyone can utilize throughout their work day
Virtual programs are delivered via Zoom. If you prefer a different platform, we are happy to accommodate, if at all possible.
A creative charitable donation can be added to all of our virtual programs – ask us how!
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You Might Like
Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Indulge your sense of adventure with our Virtual Scavenger Hunt! This playful and engaging program will energize your group and...
Virtual Cook Your Family Dinner: Italian
This delicious and fun activity will make an Italian cook out of you! Follow along with our capocuoco...
Enjoyment of Painting Class
Celebrating Bob Ross, the famous American painter, art instructor and television host, the Enjoyment of...
Our "Game Engineers" have many more instructional activities in the works. Sign-up for our newsletter to be the first to find out.
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.