Virtual Survey Says
Are your teams up for the challenge of playing this fun online version of America’s game? Modeled after the classic TV show, Survey Says is one of the most popular interactive team building activities, utilizing real game show visuals and sound effects.
Following a “Feud” format, our lively host poses hilarious, survey-style questions to entertain your group during a casual work break or as part of a team building session to encourage employee engagement and networking.
Survey Says is a tribute to the popular game show. This game is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fremantle Media, owner of the registered trademark Family Feud®.
The Team Experience:
- Event begins with the facilitator’s introductions as well as format and rules discussion
- The group is divided into teams
- For large groups, participants are randomly assigned to breakout rooms to discuss the top answers to popular survey-style questions and return to the main call for the answer reveal and scoring
- After multiple breakout room rounds, the top 4 teams play quick one-question rounds to determine an overall winner
- The winning team is celebrated and awarded bragging rightVirtual programs are delivered via Zoom. If you prefer a different platform, we are happy to accommodate, if at all possible.
A creative charitable donation can be added to all of our virtual programs – ask us how!
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes professional facilitation, program design, and all production coordination.
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Looking to customize your event?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.