Virtual Charity Bike Build
Our virtual version of everyone’s favorite CSR program, Virtual Charity Bike Build brings joy into the lives of deserving children with the building and gifting of shiny, new bicycles, all from the comfort of wherever you and your team are currently located.
Participants will engage in exciting and interactive group activities, then build and decorate their bikes.
The program typically includes 20-inch bicycles (ages 6-10). Customization options include: tricycles (ages 1-5) or 26-inch cruisers (ages 13+).
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Prior to the event, participants are provided with a special delivery, including their bike kit and a welcome letter which includes what to expect and the list of items they will need to have on hand for the big day
- Event kickoff begins with a fun and effective group opening activity
- Our experienced facilitator takes you through a comprehensive safety inspection of your assembled bikes to ensure safety
- Teams get to show off their completed, decorate bikes in a virtual “bike parade,” where each participant is given the opportunity to share where they will be donating their bike and why they chose that charity
- Participants pose with completed bikes for a final group screenshot
Virtual programs are delivered via Zoom. If you prefer a different platform, we are happy to accommodate, if at all possible.
If your team is located in the same geographical area, we would be happy to assist in locating and coordinating with a deserving charity in your community.
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Virtual Charity Wheelchair Build
Created by Team Building Nation®, our impactful give back activity Virtual Charity Wheelchair...
Virtual Charity Rollator Build
Give the gift of independence to seniors and others with mobility challenges with our popular...
Virtual Charity Wagon Build
Get ready for adventure! Our Virtual Charity Wagon Build will spark the imagination of the child in you, and...
Virtual Team Yoga Flow
Take a moment to connect with your body, mind and breath so your team can return to work feeling reinvigorated. Sitting for long...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.