Modeled after the classic TV show, Survey Says is one of the most popular, interactive team building activities, utilizing real game show visuals and sound effects.
Following a “Feud” format, our lively host poses hilarious, survey-style questions to entertain your group during a conference break or after a corporate dinner, encouraging employee engagement and networking.
Survey Says is a tribute to the popular game show. This game is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fremantle Media, owner of the registered trademark Family Feud®.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Action begins with the facilitator’s short and powerful energizer
- The group is divided into teams
- For large groups, an audience response keypad system engages all teams as they compete between each round to join the competition on stage
- A bracketed system of play progressively eliminates teams leading to the final round
- The winning team is awarded gold medals
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Charity Game Show
Charity Game Show is a great way to entertain your group and enhance camaraderie while having a chance to donate to the charity...
In It To Win It
Based on the hit TV show, and adapted for team play, this program features fun, fast-paced tabletop games using everyday household...
Bringing all of the high-spirited fun of the popular TV game show to your participants, this Jeopardy-style program delivers clues...
Speed Networking Workshop
Speed Networking Workshop combines stimulating get-to-know-you discussions with a series of...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.