Salsa and Guacam-OLÉ
Your team is sure to enjoy this fun culinary challenge where groups create their winning versions of salsa and guacamole (margaritas optional.)
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- An exciting opening icebreaker leads to ranking of teams later used to select limited ingredients at the “marketplace”
- Duties are delegated within teams to create their salsa, guacamole, drink, restaurant name/logo and marketing jingle and skit
- Tables are equipped with all necessary equipment for teams to get to work in an endeavor to finish within the allotted time
- Using an ‘American Idol’-style judging panel, “restaurants” present their work to the judges for taste testing and scoring
- While scores are being tabulated, a networking session commences where people visit each other’s restaurants and taste their competitions dishes
- Winners are announced and awarded their well-deserved culinary gold medals
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Teams bring the excitement and heat as they compete to create their version of this spicy, southwestern delicacy! On the menu are various...
Food Truck Competition
A lighthearted culinary and art competition where teams design and construct a large scale food truck along with their winning...
Tapas and Sangria Challenge
Spice up your team’s evening with this food and beverage challenge direct from Spain! Your group...
Taste of the Town iHunt®
Fun, team building, and food?!? That’s our Taste of the Town iHunt® culinary experience in a nutshell. Celebrate your group’s love of local...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.