Polaroid Art Hunt
Using the nostalgic Polaroid instant camera, groups take creative team photos while following clues that help them navigate to important sights and landmarks. Our “Game Engineers” will design a custom scavenger hunt for your group for any city or venue you choose to explore.
Teams are also challenged to find answers to local trivia questions and gather small souvenirs along the way. At the ending location, the laughter continues with the viewing of all the photos, the sharing of individual team accomplishments and the announcement of the winning team.
The Team Experience:
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening activity
- Team leaders are chosen and bandanas distributed for team identification
- Armed with a Polaroid camera, backpack and clipboard, teams race away from the starting location following clues, taking team pictures and exploring their surroundings
- After engaging in some fun competition, teams return at a designated time and ending location such as a restaurant, bar or ballroom
- Teams now create their “greatest hits” picture collage and take a local trivia test
- Next, they mingle, eat, drink, and visit each other’s collages – laughter ensues
- Grand finale includes an exciting awards ceremony complete with gold medals for the winning team
Let’s Talk About Your Event
Do you have specific goals and outcomes you need to address?
Similar Activities You May Like
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.