Charity Green Machine
Bringing a new spin (literally!) to our popular Charity Bike Build, with this event your team can build brand new Green Machines for deserving children! What is a Green Machine? This three-wheeler bike comes with dual-stick steering and has the ability to spin, slide and drift, making for a thrilling ride.
Utilizing our iHunt® app, participants solve exciting photo, video and trivia clues to earn the tools, parts, helmets and locks necessary to complete the build.
This program includes 20” Huffy Green Machines, meant for children 8 and up.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- A high-energy icebreaker gets your group engaged and ready to go
- Teams solve challenges using our iPad app to earn points
- Points are redeemed for parts needed to assemble/decorate Green Machines
- Assembled Green Machines are run through an inspection station to ensure safety
- Teams celebrate with a parade or racing challenge
- Participants pose with completed Green Machines for a final group picture
- When possible, a representative along with the young recipients will appear to receive the generous donation – the ensuing smiles are contagious
- At the conclusion of the program, we share a link to all of the pictures and videos taken by the participants during the event
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Charity Wagon Build
Get ready for adventure! Our Charity Wagon Build will spark the imagination of the child in you, and of the deserving child who will...
Charity Bike Build
Everyone’s favorite CSR program, Charity Bike Build, brings joy into the lives of deserving children with the building and gifting of shiny...
Charity Rollator Build
Give the gift of independence to seniors and others with mobility challenges with our popular Charity Rollator Build program. What is a...
STEM Robots for Charity
STEM Robots for Charity is an engaging robot teambuilder challenging your group to design a unique, high-tech robot...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.