Bridge to Tomorrow
An engineering feat unfolds before your eyes as your group constructs a bridge out of only duct tape and cardboard, capable of supporting the weight of your VIP and facilitator driving across in a golf cart.
This meaningful program combines teamwork and fun, requiring everyone in the group to work cohesively and stay on task in order to finish within established time frames, all while having a great time.
Decorated with team messages, the bridge will become a unified, artistic representation of the future of a thriving organization.
Ready For A Proposal?
The Team Experience:
- Kickoff begins with a lively and effective opening activity
- Next, the facilitator briefs the group on individual bridge section dimensions, safety procedures and team member roles i.e. builders, decorators
- Throughout the event, team leaders come together to share best practices, including building tips, themes and progress updates
- Once the building period has concluded, teams join their sections to assemble the full-length bridge, complete with themed decorations
- For the grand finale, the facilitator and your VIP hop in the golf cart and drive across the bridge in a symbolic gesture of your organization moving towards the future
- For a further test of durability, each team stands on their section of the bridge for a group photo
Success Stories From Our Clients...
Similar Activities You May Like
Let’s channel the outdoor sea adventure of the America’s Cup as your teams construct, test and race sea crafts made mostly from wood...
Racing crews, rev your engines! During this competitive, “all-hands” activity, design teams use all of their free-flowing creativity to build and...
Food Truck Competition
A lighthearted culinary and art competition where teams design and construct a large-scale food truck along with their winning...
Mini-Golf & Give
This event surely brings out your groups artistic ability and golf skills by having teams compete to build the most creative and playable...
Need a customized event or have an idea for a new one?
Let's put our "Game Engineers" to work for you.